What do you consider to be the best international carry on? I would like to have the back pack than can attach to it. I want it to be a roller bag and light weight. I have looked at Rick Steve's 19 inch upright for Europe, the larger back pack, maybe Avanti. My husband got the Briggs and Riley 20 inch Explore wide body that is supposed to be international standards. It also has a backpack that attaches. We plan to pack light for France with bags that we can manage. Please advise.
Carry on luggage
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 River cruises
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium