What do you consider to be the best international carry on? I would like to have the back pack than can attach to it. I want it to be a roller bag and light weight. I have looked at Rick Steve's 19 inch upright for Europe, the larger back pack, maybe Avanti. My husband got the Briggs and Riley 20 inch Explore wide body that is supposed to be international standards. It also has a backpack that attaches. We plan to pack light for France with bags that we can manage. Please advise.
Carry on luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Naxos in May
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 18 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 19 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 20 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"