What do you consider to be the best international carry on? I would like to have the back pack than can attach to it. I want it to be a roller bag and light weight. I have looked at Rick Steve's 19 inch upright for Europe, the larger back pack, maybe Avanti. My husband got the Briggs and Riley 20 inch Explore wide body that is supposed to be international standards. It also has a backpack that attaches. We plan to pack light for France with bags that we can manage. Please advise.
Carry on luggage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 Share Your Smile
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 St Germain
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Rome Areas to stay
- 21 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?