I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 7 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 8 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 9 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 10 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 11 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 12 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 13 Madrid apartment input, please
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 December honeymoon in Europe
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 18 How long in Venice?
- 19 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 staying a month or so in each place
- 22 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 23 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)