I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day on the Rhine
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 5 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 11 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 12 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 Top 5 choices from London
- 15 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 16 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 17 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 21 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 22 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 23 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 24 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 25 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS