Any one know if Carnival's Med. cruises uses a major airline from Chicago to Rome? Or do they use a charter? Can't get an answer from Carnival till just weeks before Sept. 4 sailing. I would like to make advance travel plans to Chicago to arrive just prior to flight to Rome.
CARNIVAL MED. AIRLINE USED FROM ORD-FCO
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Paris to Rome
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car