Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
carnet of tickets???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 3 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 4 Help With Vienna
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 8 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Air pollution in Paris
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 gites de france or agritourism
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia