Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Budapest language lessons
- 15 Tours in Wales
- 16 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 17 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe