Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Train up the Jungfrau
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 Place to stay
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Driver"s License & Language
- 16 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 22 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland