Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Global Travel Warning...
- 2 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 3 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Safety concerns?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 12 Morning in paris
- 13 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Balkans Itinerary
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Places to visit staying in Como
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.