Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 2 a few hours in Stockholm
- 3 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Vuerling airlines
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 France for a month in 2017
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 14 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 19 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 20 Chinese visit to France
- 21 15 days trip to Europe
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?