Just a couple of questions on carnet of tickets (10). Can I use it to cross from zone 1 to zone 2 and it does not matter how far you go as long as it is going one direction? Am I correct? If I plan to stay in Paris for 6 days - going to 6 different places that would be 12 tickets. Do they have a 5 day pass for unlimited ? thank you
carnet of tickets???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 6 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 12 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person