Mom and I are from Northern California have never been to Europe before. Heading to Cardiff for a week or so in September. We are hoping to do some genealogy research. Family, (or just Nanny) moved from Cardiff about 1902. (Williams-Tarr family. "Nanny" Ethel Lillian Williams born in Cardiff 1894) We are planning to do lots of sight seeing of the green valleys around and very interested in history. Any tips on places to stay (budget under $100 per night)? May or may not be renting a car.
Cardiff Wales early September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 American Express
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma