I am currently having to choose between either visiting Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert. Which of these 2 places should I choose. Original plan to to visit both, but there is an Orange alert tomorrow for most places around here and as heavy rain is predicted I am losing 1 day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell Printer Setup CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal