Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 Wine tour from Verona?
- 6 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 Netherlands Delta Works
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 20 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 23 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places