Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Need help with itinerary
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 London GTG late September?
- 19 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 23 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 24 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 25 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport