Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 3 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 4 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Cookware in France
- 7 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 8 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 9 Russian Visa Question
- 10 travel insurance
- 11 St. Petersburg
- 12 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 13 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 14 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 15 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 16 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 17 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 18 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 19 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 20 Madrid
- 21 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 24 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 25 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations