Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Calling home from abroad
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 8 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Paris first then where?
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 CROATIA SPLIT
- 20 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change