Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 4 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Provence, near Nice
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 11 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 12 hire a car or public transport
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 20 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 Paris first then where?
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe