Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin