Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 Traveling after Dublin
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 5 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 6 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 7 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 10 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 11 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 12 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 13 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 16 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 19 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 20 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 21 Where to stay in London
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..