Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 2 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 3 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 9 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua