Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Transportation in Barcelona
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 17 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car