Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Rental car while in Ireland
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Reykjavik hotels
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later