Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Istanbul water
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Day Trips from Nice