Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 7 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 8 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 9 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 10 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 11 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 12 Random Rome Questions
- 13 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 16 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 17 Family Cruises
- 18 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 19 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 20 Berlin to Prague by car
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 23 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 24 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 25 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)