Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALO trains need help
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 17 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 25 Help with France itinerary