Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Rovinj, Croatia
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.