Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Stay in Venice
- 6 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 7 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 8 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Best driving map for Greece?
- 11 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Questions for Paris residents
- 15 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 16 Central European train travel
- 17 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Southwestern England
- 20 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 21 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 22 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 23 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 24 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 25 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?