Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 destination wedding
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 13 London Private Detectives
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan