Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 5 Amalfi coast in May
- 6 Paris winter sales
- 7 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 8 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 14 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 15 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 16 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 17 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 18 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 23 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 24 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts