Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!