My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 where to stay in Germany
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Theater in London
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?