My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Five nights in Extremadura
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia