My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 mallorca