My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Snowboarding in Poland
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice