My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Airport to Piraeus
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete