My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise