My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins