My sister and I are on a crossing arriving in Southampton on May 10. I have to be at St. Pancras no later than 1:00 for a non-refundable trip to Paris on the Eurostar. My sister has to be at Heathrow for a 4:15 flight to New York. The car service I ordered said I should be at dock by 9:00 to insure we have no problem getting to London by 1:00. This seems long from what others have said. How long in normal traffic is the trip from Southampton to St. Pancras in London. And how long is car trip from St. Pancras to Heathrow. Any information will be appreciated. Is it best to go to St. Pancras first and Heathrow second. Car service seems reliable.
Car Travel Time from Southampton to London; Time from London to Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands