We are going to be traveling around Switzerland the first week of June by automobile. I read somewhere about a pass that is needed for the highways in Switzerland. Can anyone give me more information on this i.e. how much it costs, where to get it. Thank You
Car travel in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 8 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 9 Walking in Oslo
- 10 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 16 3 days in Rome
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 20 Paris Hidden Railway
- 21 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 22 Northern Spain
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable