Our rental is at Cadogan Place, Knightsbridge, and our flight leaves from T3 at Heathrow at 10:05. It's an international flight to Philadelphia and we will be checking luggage. We have no special status. It's a Friday morning.
I am confused about what time to ask the car service to pick us up, how long it generally takes to get to Heathrow, and what time we should be at T3.
I called American Airlines and they were no help.
We normally would take public transport but I'm not able to get my luggage to the tube and to transfer with my stuff.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers