Our rental is at Cadogan Place, Knightsbridge, and our flight leaves from T3 at Heathrow at 10:05. It's an international flight to Philadelphia and we will be checking luggage. We have no special status. It's a Friday morning.
I am confused about what time to ask the car service to pick us up, how long it generally takes to get to Heathrow, and what time we should be at T3.
I called American Airlines and they were no help.
We normally would take public transport but I'm not able to get my luggage to the tube and to transfer with my stuff.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Spain: train/rental car help
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Budapest Card
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain