Our rental is at Cadogan Place, Knightsbridge, and our flight leaves from T3 at Heathrow at 10:05. It's an international flight to Philadelphia and we will be checking luggage. We have no special status. It's a Friday morning.
I am confused about what time to ask the car service to pick us up, how long it generally takes to get to Heathrow, and what time we should be at T3.
I called American Airlines and they were no help.
We normally would take public transport but I'm not able to get my luggage to the tube and to transfer with my stuff.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Lisbon trip report
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 21 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 Tour of Northern Italy
- 24 Germany in December Trip Report
- 25 Naples, Italy