Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 4 Dublin to Dingle?
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 7 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 11 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 15 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 16 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 17 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 18 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 19 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 22 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 23 How to get to Mallorca
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)