Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 12 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 20 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 21 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.