Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 12 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 21 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 22 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples