Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 5 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 6 4 days each in London and Paris
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes