Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Hotels that we found special
- 17 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 18 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Great London Bars with a view
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two