Does anybody know of a car service w/ car seat (16 month old baby) that we can use for transfers to and from airports and eurostar stations.
We are aware of alternate transportation options and have taken them in the past but want to be a little less hassle free after many hours of travel and with both luggage & baby gear.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apply,acquire,buy real register passport ,visa,IELTS & TOEFL, etc
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland