We will be ending our 14 day Med cruise in Monte Carlo and will spend the night in Nice before our morning flight out of NCE airport. With suitcases in arms we would prefer not to transfer taxi-train-taxi from port to hotel. I love to take trains throughout Europe and always do. I travel very light normally, but this is a cruise and almost impossible to do. Any help with referral and/or cost is appreciated. I'm also posting this on the Cruise forum
car service Monte Carlo port to Nice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 London at Easter