We will be ending our 14 day Med cruise in Monte Carlo and will spend the night in Nice before our morning flight out of NCE airport. With suitcases in arms we would prefer not to transfer taxi-train-taxi from port to hotel. I love to take trains throughout Europe and always do. I travel very light normally, but this is a cruise and almost impossible to do. Any help with referral and/or cost is appreciated. I'm also posting this on the Cruise forum
car service Monte Carlo port to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 4 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 5 Skiing in Austria?
- 6 Arles as a base?
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Spanish Music
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 13 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites