We will be ending our 14 day Med cruise in Monte Carlo and will spend the night in Nice before our morning flight out of NCE airport. With suitcases in arms we would prefer not to transfer taxi-train-taxi from port to hotel. I love to take trains throughout Europe and always do. I travel very light normally, but this is a cruise and almost impossible to do. Any help with referral and/or cost is appreciated. I'm also posting this on the Cruise forum
car service Monte Carlo port to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 19 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 22 Ghent or Paris?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?