We want to rent a car in Italy and return it to Italy. However, in between, we want to use it in Bosnia Croatia and Slovenia. Can this be done and what company will allow it?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:54O:683O YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 4 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 8 Airport Transportation
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 London and Normandy
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 20 free international phone calls
- 21 France Study Abroad
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 24 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria