We want to rent a car in Italy and return it to Italy. However, in between, we want to use it in Bosnia Croatia and Slovenia. Can this be done and what company will allow it?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 3 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 7 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 11 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 Barcelona extension
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 My First Trip to Europe...
- 18 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 19 From Genoa to Rome...
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 AIr France on strike ... as usual.