We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 2 2 weeks in France next May
- 3 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 4 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 5 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 6 Barcelona Apartment
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 9 12 days in Italy
- 10 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 11 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 23 Driving from stresa to milan expo
- 24 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!