We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 14 nights in Europe
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Oxford 24 hours
- 17 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Ireland & Scotland
- 21 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 24 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris