We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Car Rentals in Siena near BUS station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go from Brussels?
- 2 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 All you need in croatia
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train