We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to Morocco
- 2 Turkey - Gulet cruise ex Antalya/Kemer or Fethiye
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Train from Rome to Naples
- 7 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 Lake Garda- Italy
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 22 Italy by car
- 23 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam