We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Car Rentals in Siena near BUS station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in the UK
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 6 Italy 14 days
- 7 Is this the right way<>?
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 When to go to Sicily
- 12 Itinerary advise needed
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Kimhe--flamenco
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 18 Working Holiday in Germany
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 24 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 25 Lakes District UK