We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL mail
- 2 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Paris for children
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 IWM
- 19 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 20 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 23 quickest way to Prague
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain