We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 2 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 3 Sicily help
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Cork questions
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Italy Vacation
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Germany or Sweden