We will be traveling to Italy in July and going from Venice to Florence by train, then taking a bus to Siena and renting a car. What car rental places are closest to the bus station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 10 Greece Travel Advice
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 13 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 14 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 15 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 16 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 17 GPS vs Google Maps
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 20 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 21 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 22 help with 21 days-croatia
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 London Paris
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona