We plan on renting a car when we leave rome and getting onto route A12 heading north towards Tuscany. What is a nearby car rental location to A12 so we wouldn't have to do too much driving in rome?
car rental when leaving rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 American Express
- 18 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?