We plan on renting a car when we leave rome and getting onto route A12 heading north towards Tuscany. What is a nearby car rental location to A12 so we wouldn't have to do too much driving in rome?
car rental when leaving rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Day trips from Bologna
- 5 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed