I am renting a car in mid April from Kayseri to Antaliya. I found a good rate at rentecarkayseri.com (rent a eCar). Are they reliable?
Are there other cheaper car rental I should search?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 3 Stockholm hotels
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 6 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 9 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 10 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 11 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 15 Day Trip from London
- 16 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 17 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 18 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 19 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 20 Portugal and Spain
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 23 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 Another (!) German rail strike