I am renting a car in mid April from Kayseri to Antaliya. I found a good rate at rentecarkayseri.com (rent a eCar). Are they reliable?
Are there other cheaper car rental I should search?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 4 Shoes in Scotland
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 9 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 10 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 18 Two for One Days OUt
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Italy for Christmas Week
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!