I have two quotes, one from autoeurope in Portland,Maine and one from europe car . Both involve France pickup and Barcelona drop-off after nine days. The europecar total charge is about $200 less. Has anyone had a bad experience with the European company?
car rental spain
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 4 Places to visit from London
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 10 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 11 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 12 Paris museums free admission
- 13 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 Spain with kids
- 18 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 Meeting up at CDG
- 22 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?