On our next fabulous annual adventure abroad, we will be arriving in Munich, staying one night, then staying 3 nights in Berchtesgaden before moving on.
The plan was to rent a car near the train station. However, my travel agent informs me that the car rental company is only open at the airport on Saturdays.
So. Here is the question: Are there other reliable car rental agencies that are open near the train station on Saturdays? If not, how far and tedious is it to get from train station to airport? And lastly, would it be better to rent a car in Munich and return it in Salzburg if the price is right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라추천사이트≪♨≫boo90.com≪♨≫코리아카지노
- 2 바카라추천사이트≪♨≫boo90.com≪♨≫코리아카지노
- 3 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 4 IWM
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Travelling Iceland
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 13 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 14 Portugal rental car
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Trastevere Food
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Nightime Tivoli
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
Car rental Salzburg. Open on Saturday? Train station to airport?