On our next fabulous annual adventure abroad, we will be arriving in Munich, staying one night, then staying 3 nights in Berchtesgaden before moving on.
The plan was to rent a car near the train station. However, my travel agent informs me that the car rental company is only open at the airport on Saturdays.
So. Here is the question: Are there other reliable car rental agencies that are open near the train station on Saturdays? If not, how far and tedious is it to get from train station to airport? And lastly, would it be better to rent a car in Munich and return it in Salzburg if the price is right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】파워볼배팅
- 2 배팅사이트【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 0004】】♒jbj사설추천
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck
Car rental Salzburg. Open on Saturday? Train station to airport?