On our next fabulous annual adventure abroad, we will be arriving in Munich, staying one night, then staying 3 nights in Berchtesgaden before moving on.
The plan was to rent a car near the train station. However, my travel agent informs me that the car rental company is only open at the airport on Saturdays.
So. Here is the question: Are there other reliable car rental agencies that are open near the train station on Saturdays? If not, how far and tedious is it to get from train station to airport? And lastly, would it be better to rent a car in Munich and return it in Salzburg if the price is right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 7 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 9 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 10 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 Corfu
- 12 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter
Car rental Salzburg. Open on Saturday? Train station to airport?