On our next fabulous annual adventure abroad, we will be arriving in Munich, staying one night, then staying 3 nights in Berchtesgaden before moving on.
The plan was to rent a car near the train station. However, my travel agent informs me that the car rental company is only open at the airport on Saturdays.
So. Here is the question: Are there other reliable car rental agencies that are open near the train station on Saturdays? If not, how far and tedious is it to get from train station to airport? And lastly, would it be better to rent a car in Munich and return it in Salzburg if the price is right?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Chamonix to Paris
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Rome-Itinerary
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano
Car rental Salzburg. Open on Saturday? Train station to airport?