Do not hire a vehicle fromMaggiore in Rome (Termini) or return to Rome Fiumicino airport. We hired our car from Rome Termini - Upon our return with the vehicle to Fiumicino airport (12 days later) the company went straight to the boot of our car and waited for us to empty our bags and then proceeded to strip the boot finding that our compressor was missing! They did not check the fuel gauge, body work or anything else, just waited until we unloaded our 25+kg suitcases to strip the car. I knew there was something dodgy about the impatience exhibited by the worker as he stood by watching us unload and went in with such gusto to pull the lining from the boot! We've been charged 300 euro for this alleged misadventure. This matter is currently under investigation
car rental rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Matisse at Tate
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?