Do not hire a vehicle fromMaggiore in Rome (Termini) or return to Rome Fiumicino airport. We hired our car from Rome Termini - Upon our return with the vehicle to Fiumicino airport (12 days later) the company went straight to the boot of our car and waited for us to empty our bags and then proceeded to strip the boot finding that our compressor was missing! They did not check the fuel gauge, body work or anything else, just waited until we unloaded our 25+kg suitcases to strip the car. I knew there was something dodgy about the impatience exhibited by the worker as he stood by watching us unload and went in with such gusto to pull the lining from the boot! We've been charged 300 euro for this alleged misadventure. This matter is currently under investigation
car rental rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 London visit
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary