Do not hire a vehicle fromMaggiore in Rome (Termini) or return to Rome Fiumicino airport. We hired our car from Rome Termini - Upon our return with the vehicle to Fiumicino airport (12 days later) the company went straight to the boot of our car and waited for us to empty our bags and then proceeded to strip the boot finding that our compressor was missing! They did not check the fuel gauge, body work or anything else, just waited until we unloaded our 25+kg suitcases to strip the car. I knew there was something dodgy about the impatience exhibited by the worker as he stood by watching us unload and went in with such gusto to pull the lining from the boot! We've been charged 300 euro for this alleged misadventure. This matter is currently under investigation
car rental rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 21 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 22 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!