Do not hire a vehicle fromMaggiore in Rome (Termini) or return to Rome Fiumicino airport. We hired our car from Rome Termini - Upon our return with the vehicle to Fiumicino airport (12 days later) the company went straight to the boot of our car and waited for us to empty our bags and then proceeded to strip the boot finding that our compressor was missing! They did not check the fuel gauge, body work or anything else, just waited until we unloaded our 25+kg suitcases to strip the car. I knew there was something dodgy about the impatience exhibited by the worker as he stood by watching us unload and went in with such gusto to pull the lining from the boot! We've been charged 300 euro for this alleged misadventure. This matter is currently under investigation
car rental rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break