We're planning to drive around Germany (Alsace, Rhineland), Switzerland and maybe France (Geneve & West) next summer. For a one week rental in the same type vehicle, are rates better in Switzerland, Germany or France. Because of our touring route we can rent a car and drop it off in any of these countries.
Car rental rates: do they differ in Germany & Switzerland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 19 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe