We're planning to drive around Germany (Alsace, Rhineland), Switzerland and maybe France (Geneve & West) next summer. For a one week rental in the same type vehicle, are rates better in Switzerland, Germany or France. Because of our touring route we can rent a car and drop it off in any of these countries.
Car rental rates: do they differ in Germany & Switzerland
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 3 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 5 First night after arriving in Milan
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions