We're planning to drive around Germany (Alsace, Rhineland), Switzerland and maybe France (Geneve & West) next summer. For a one week rental in the same type vehicle, are rates better in Switzerland, Germany or France. Because of our touring route we can rent a car and drop it off in any of these countries.
Car rental rates: do they differ in Germany & Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 4 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 13 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 16 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 17 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 18 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 24 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 25 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman