Which location would be better to pick up a rental car in Porto at 9 am on a Thursday: Rua Guedes De Azevedo 125 or Campanha Station? By better, I mean easier to navigate to get out of town towards Pinhao. I have no experience with driving in Europe.
Car Rental Pickup in Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 4 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 5 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 13 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 14 Airb2b in Paris
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 17 Greece and Turkey
- 18 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 21 Italy food budget
- 22 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 23 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!