Which location would be better to pick up a rental car in Porto at 9 am on a Thursday: Rua Guedes De Azevedo 125 or Campanha Station? By better, I mean easier to navigate to get out of town towards Pinhao. I have no experience with driving in Europe.
Car Rental Pickup in Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arctic Circle in December
- 2 Catalonia
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain