Which location would be better to pick up a rental car in Porto at 9 am on a Thursday: Rua Guedes De Azevedo 125 or Campanha Station? By better, I mean easier to navigate to get out of town towards Pinhao. I have no experience with driving in Europe.
Car Rental Pickup in Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 Gift for French business associate
- 9 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 10 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 11 1 week Tuscany in November
- 12 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 13 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Gtg San Antonio
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland