Which location would be better to pick up a rental car in Porto at 9 am on a Thursday: Rua Guedes De Azevedo 125 or Campanha Station? By better, I mean easier to navigate to get out of town towards Pinhao. I have no experience with driving in Europe.
Car Rental Pickup in Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 2 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 3 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 5 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 13 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 16 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help needed!