My fiance and I are planning a trip to Italy for our honeymoon in mid-May. We are flying into Milan and then heading to Venice/Verona then to the Tuscany region via train. Then we are off to Rome for a few days.
We are looking to rent a car while in Tuscany since our villa is in San Donato, outside of San Gimignano. There is no easy way to get there other than renting a car and we would also like to drive to the different towns in Tuscany. My question is:
Is it better to rent a car at the Florence airport or in the city? I know that gettiing in and out of Florence can be hassle so what would be our best course of action? Should we do drop off in Siena and take the train down to Rome?
Any information would be helpful. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://dietasrevisao.com/junivive-creme-avis/
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?