Hi, My wife and I are flying into Rome and are renting a car at airport. We want to drop the car off in Florence a week or so later. Is this possible?
Anyone done this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마방추천☛✍【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✍☚강남안마방추천강남안마방추천
- 2 강남텐프로추천☛✉【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✉☚강남텐프로추천강남텐프로추천
- 3 강남룸싸롱추천☛✈【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✈☚강남룸싸롱추천강남룸싸롱추천
- 4 강남안마방추천☛✇【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✇☚강남안마방추천강남안마방추천
- 5 밤문화사이트☛✄【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✄☚밤문화사이트밤문화사이트
- 6 마닐라골프☛✆【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✆☚마닐라골프마닐라골프
- 7 출장마사지☛✁【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✁☚출장마사지출장마사지
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?