I will be renting a car for a couple of days (2-3) on Karpathos island later this summer. I've only rented a car once on an overseas trip, and that was in a place with a private parking lot, so I am unsure where to park the car at night while in Karpathos. I've done a little bit of Internet research but would love any advice on what you do with your car on a Greek island whenever you are staying, like I will be, in an apartment inside the city center where you can't park your car in a private lot. Apologies if this is a stupid question.
Any general advice here would be be so appreciated! I can't wait for my visit to Karpathos!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Help required with Itinerary
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help