I rented a car this winter from:
I paid a deposit of 400 Euros, but never received it back.
I wrote several e-mails and made several telephone calls asking it back, but they never refunded me.
I am not the only one; on other websites I have come across other people who have had the same experience. (e.g. eyeonspain.com, turistipercaso.it, ilgiromondo.it)
Their prices seem reasonable, but we now know why ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy