I rented a car this winter from:
I paid a deposit of 400 Euros, but never received it back.
I wrote several e-mails and made several telephone calls asking it back, but they never refunded me.
I am not the only one; on other websites I have come across other people who have had the same experience. (e.g. eyeonspain.com, turistipercaso.it, ilgiromondo.it)
Their prices seem reasonable, but we now know why ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 Road trip Italy
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Hilton CPH no loner
- 14 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 19 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....