As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 14 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!