As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Mont St Michel
- 12 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Dublin Hostels
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe