As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 21 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Internet or travel agent?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Itinerary concerns, please help