As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria