As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 3 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 13 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 14 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?