As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 3 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 4 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 Night Train - Need help
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 White Villages base?
- 10 Traveling to France
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 13 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 14 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 15 using airbnb for the first time...
- 16 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 17 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 18 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 21 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 25 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre