As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 4 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Provence in November
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 Italy 14 days
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 When to go to Sicily
- 14 Itinerary advise needed
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 20 Working Holiday in Germany
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 23 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question