As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great London Bars with a view
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 21 Hotels that we found special
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna