As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers