As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 2 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 3 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 4 Alhambra questions
- 5 London Weekend
- 6 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 14 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 19 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 Where to stay near Pont du Gard