As part of a larger trip thru Europe, we will be renting a car in Vienna and dropping off in Salzburg. I have been poking around on locations and most companies have their main facilities at the airport with smaller satellite offices located thru the cities (seems like some are auto dealerships). It would be more convenient to rent from these smaller locations closer to our hotel, but seems safer to go to the airport where hours and selection may be better. It is tough to see all this info on line. Any advice?
Car Rental Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 2 Bus ride to Positano
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 5 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 6 Amsterdam restaurants
- 7 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 8 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Greece for a month with a baby
- 11 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 14 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 15 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 18 Pousadas
- 19 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 20 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 23 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 24 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 25 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??