In May three adults will be traveling from Florence, Italy to Ancona, Italy to Split, Croatia and back via ferry. My question is is it better to keep the car we rent in Italy and take it to Croatia or leave it in Ancona and rent another car in Split? I am finding there are problems with either option. Thanks for any advise you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Poland to Austria In December
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 road trip through scotland
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 10 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.