Wish to hire a car while we are in the chianti region for about 4 days. Anyone have a preferred service provider (Avis or europcar?). What sort of deposit do we need to pay (in euro please). Will they accept my chipped cheque card (South Africans should know what I am talking about) or do I have to have a credit card? Avis has always accepted my cheque card in SA.
Also, we are staying in montespertoli - are there any trains go near there from Rome? Where we could hire a car or should we drive from Rome & drop off on Florence before we head (by train) to Venice?
Any advise very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 2 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days