Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 First Trip to Paris
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 9 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 10 Train travel
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 travel fan 220v?
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik