Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia