Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 13 mountain views near London
- 14 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 19 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?