Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 14 Cork questions
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Borghese Gallery Question
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Sim Card
- 23 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?