Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 25 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?