Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Praiano
- 20 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 21 Help please
- 22 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy