Does anyone have experience reserving cars online for rental in Slovenia. I am looking into a couple of car rental companies (ATET and Agio). Particularly, I want to use my credit card coverage of CDW (collision damage waiver) instead of purchasing the CDW from the car rental. But the only options online automatically include the CDW, with no option to get a lower price for rental if I decline it. If I don't decline it, then my credit card coverage does not apply.
I plan on having my credit card benefits outlining the CDW coverage printed out to show at the rental office.
Also, has anyone downloaded maps onto their GPS in the US and brought it to use in Europe instead of renting GPS from the car company? We don't plan to rely heavily on GPS as it has failed us before, and we plan to have back up road maps and google maps printouts as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 7 Croatia trip Planning
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 11 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 17 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 18 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Germany in December Trip Report
- 22 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017