I am working on planning transportation for the Slovenia portion of our trip this May. There are two of us, husband and wife in our 30’s. We have traveled in Europe before but only using public transportation. We are planning to rent a car for Slovenia and then continue on the rest of our trip with public transportation. We are planning to pick up the car in Bled and wanted to drop it off in Postojna so that we could avoid driving in Ljubjana. The only company I have found that does that is Hertz. Does anyone know if the Hertz rental location in Postojna is close to public transportation (bus or train) so that we can continue to Ljubjana after dropping off the car? Or, is it more logical to drop the car in Ljubjana—although we would want to avoid driving in the main part of the city? Thanks for any help and advice!
Car Rental in Slovenia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station