I am working on planning transportation for the Slovenia portion of our trip this May. There are two of us, husband and wife in our 30’s. We have traveled in Europe before but only using public transportation. We are planning to rent a car for Slovenia and then continue on the rest of our trip with public transportation. We are planning to pick up the car in Bled and wanted to drop it off in Postojna so that we could avoid driving in Ljubjana. The only company I have found that does that is Hertz. Does anyone know if the Hertz rental location in Postojna is close to public transportation (bus or train) so that we can continue to Ljubjana after dropping off the car? Or, is it more logical to drop the car in Ljubjana—although we would want to avoid driving in the main part of the city? Thanks for any help and advice!
Car Rental in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?