I am working on planning transportation for the Slovenia portion of our trip this May. There are two of us, husband and wife in our 30’s. We have traveled in Europe before but only using public transportation. We are planning to rent a car for Slovenia and then continue on the rest of our trip with public transportation. We are planning to pick up the car in Bled and wanted to drop it off in Postojna so that we could avoid driving in Ljubjana. The only company I have found that does that is Hertz. Does anyone know if the Hertz rental location in Postojna is close to public transportation (bus or train) so that we can continue to Ljubjana after dropping off the car? Or, is it more logical to drop the car in Ljubjana—although we would want to avoid driving in the main part of the city? Thanks for any help and advice!
Car Rental in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 16 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 17 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??