I am working on planning transportation for the Slovenia portion of our trip this May. There are two of us, husband and wife in our 30’s. We have traveled in Europe before but only using public transportation. We are planning to rent a car for Slovenia and then continue on the rest of our trip with public transportation. We are planning to pick up the car in Bled and wanted to drop it off in Postojna so that we could avoid driving in Ljubjana. The only company I have found that does that is Hertz. Does anyone know if the Hertz rental location in Postojna is close to public transportation (bus or train) so that we can continue to Ljubjana after dropping off the car? Or, is it more logical to drop the car in Ljubjana—although we would want to avoid driving in the main part of the city? Thanks for any help and advice!
Car Rental in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 4 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Europe Tour with Kids
- 7 Shipping Prosecco
- 8 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives