I have been looking for a car rental for two weeks in Sicily in September and have found that they require a security deposit to be blocked on our credit card for the duration of the rental period and it could be up to 3000E. Is this true with all rental agencies and if it is, do they tell you before you rent it the amount that will be blocked? Are there agencies that do not require this? Any info would be much appreciated
car rental in Sicily
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 ferry to Harwich
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,