I would like to rent a car in Santorini port and drop it off in the port as I am arriving and leaving by ferry
The only rental I company that I came across in the port itself got some sketchy write-ups
Did anyone have a good experience with a company in Santorini that provides car pick up in the port ?
Just decided to rent today and I am already in Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라테이블＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노´카지노사이트추천
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Trastevere Food
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 Nightime Tivoli
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast