I would like to rent a car in Santorini port and drop it off in the port as I am arriving and leaving by ferry
The only rental I company that I came across in the port itself got some sketchy write-ups
Did anyone have a good experience with a company in Santorini that provides car pick up in the port ?
Just decided to rent today and I am already in Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 info Faro & Algarve
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?