My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 British drivers
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?