My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 2 full days in Paris
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 14 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 15 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 16 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 17 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 18 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 19 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 20 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 21 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 22 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 Night Train - Need help
- 25 White Villages base?