My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 3 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 4 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 7 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 8 Milan tours
- 9 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 10 Flight Cost to Athens
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Day Trip near Paris
- 13 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 14 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 17 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 Lake Maggiore
- 20 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 21 Bootcut jeans
- 22 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 23 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 24 Amsterdam Transit
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam