My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 3 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 7 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 11 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 18 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 19 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 20 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 21 Best london location to stay?
- 22 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 23 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June