My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 7 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 Train tickets in Europe
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Beaune train station rental car return
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?