My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 How Do Public Holidays Affect Travel and Sightseeing in France?
- 5 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 6 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 7 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 10 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 11 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Amsterday > Bruges
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 19 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 20 Great restaurants in Italy
- 21 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 22 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 23 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 24 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts