My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 2 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 3 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 4 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 5 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 6 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 7 Buy back lease program?
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 13 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 14 Must do/see in Rome
- 15 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 16 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 17 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 18 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 19 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 20 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 21 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 22 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 23 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 24 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 25 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary