My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 9 Schengen Visa
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 23 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 24 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 25 Escargot