My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 6 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Five nights in Extremadura
- 20 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket