My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
- 1 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 2 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 3 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 7 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 london travelcrard
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 12 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 France Itinerary Help
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Best area to stay in Rome
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?