My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 9 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 10 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 11 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 12 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 18 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 19 Best layover option
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 22 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012