My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Avignon
- 3 September in Switzerland
- 4 Cycling in France
- 5 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 6 It's turned in a great general specifics your
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 9 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 10 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 11 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 12 Norway by motorhome
- 13 Taking wine home from France
- 14 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 15 Need advice on transportation
- 16 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 17 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 20 Tallinn for 1st time
- 21 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 24 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 25 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days