My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Southern Spain
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 24 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 25 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt