My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection