My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Dordogne in October
- 10 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento