My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in France
- 2 spanish winery region(s)
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Best International Sim Card
- 8 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 9 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 13 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 14 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Relaxing destinations?
- 18 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 25 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell