My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Iceland in July
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 Train rides
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 italy itinerary request
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Paris gtg in October?
- 21 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 25 Sample itinerary Germany in March