My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 Best area for wine and which one?
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 Apartment in Seville
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 16 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 17 Ovington Square Flat
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 20 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Hotels in Sorrento