My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 4 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Loire Valley 12 days
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 Prague on a budget...