My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 2 Looking for add on city
- 3 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 9 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 10 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 11 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 12 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 13 walking guide in Paris
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 16 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 23 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 24 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 25 Tour Company in Russia