My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious