My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 2 Lyon and ?
- 3 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 4 Paris in April
- 5 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 6 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 7 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 8 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 9 Transport around Europe
- 10 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 11 German train transfer times
- 12 Apartment (and surrounding area) input request for Paris
- 13 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 14 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 15 Educate me about Munich
- 16 Driving the corniche de l'esteral coast?
- 17 Paris 9/30 (Tues) to 10/6 (Tues). GTG anyone?
- 18 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 19 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 20 MXP to Florence
- 21 pick pockets in Rome
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 16 Countries in 30 days
- 24 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 25 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus