My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 2 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 5 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 6 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 7 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 10 Italian rail travel
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 13 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 14 Malpensa - Verona
- 15 Portugal Transportation
- 16 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 17 2 Week European Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 19 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 20 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Venice to Como and Como to Zermatt - Do we really need reservations way in advance or is 2 days ok?
- 23 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 24 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 25 Is Valladolid a place visit?