My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 3 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 Random Rome Questions
- 6 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 7 Family Cruises
- 8 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 9 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 10 Berlin to Prague by car
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 13 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 14 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 15 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 16 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 17 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 18 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 19 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 20 Driving to Beaune
- 21 Travelling to France
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion