My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London city Best option for transit
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 6 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 First visit to France in November
- 11 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 12 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Europe in December for 10 days
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 25 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal