My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 Changing of the Guard
- 16 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 17 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 18 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 19 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 20 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 21 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 24 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days