My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 france options
- 2 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 5 Southern Italy
- 6 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 7 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 8 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 9 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 10 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 13 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 14 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 15 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 16 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 17 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 20 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Itinerary help for family with young kids