My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 2 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Day trip suggestion from London
- 5 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 6 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 7 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 10 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 11 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 12 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Milan tours
- 17 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 18 Flight Cost to Athens
- 19 Day Trip near Paris
- 20 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 21 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 25 Bootcut jeans