My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 33카지노Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 카지노 이용방법
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Flat in London
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Help required with Itinerary
- 9 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Spain in December
- 12 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Skye to Edinburgh
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 UK Visa Help
- 25 K-Day