My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Car Rental in Portugal/Spain Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 8 Restaurants in Venice
- 9 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 10 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 15 Plaza on the River, London?
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 19 Chip and Pin
- 20 Venice, just arrived
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 France: which maps?