My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 2 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 3 holiday problem in Budapest
- 4 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 5 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Where to go in March??
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 14 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 15 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 16 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 17 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 18 Croatian islands
- 19 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 20 Age limitation for car rental
- 21 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 22 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 25 German Train travel