My family and I will be traveling to Portugal February/March 2014 (we haven't decided which month yet) for about 2 weeks. We would fly into and out of Lisbon. We are interested in going to Seville, Spain. We would pick up the car at the Lisbon airport and return it to the same location. Do you know if there is a charge to bring the rental car into another country? Also, we are thinking about taking the ferry to Tangier from Tarifa. Does anyone know if they have parking at the ferry and what they charge to park there?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 8 Flights from Croatia
- 9 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 10 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 13 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???