Any advice for booking a car rental for Portugal? We are flying into Faro and staying in the south (though about an hour from the airport). Thinking we would like a car to get around and do daytrips. In a perfect world we would get an automatic transmission but it's seeming unlikely...Does anyone know any good sites to book cars through? (vs. using expedia or something along those lines). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 10 Valencia, Spain
- 11 Restaurants in Spain
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 22 Final Four
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area