Any advice for booking a car rental for Portugal? We are flying into Faro and staying in the south (though about an hour from the airport). Thinking we would like a car to get around and do daytrips. In a perfect world we would get an automatic transmission but it's seeming unlikely...Does anyone know any good sites to book cars through? (vs. using expedia or something along those lines). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN