Any advice for booking a car rental for Portugal? We are flying into Faro and staying in the south (though about an hour from the airport). Thinking we would like a car to get around and do daytrips. In a perfect world we would get an automatic transmission but it's seeming unlikely...Does anyone know any good sites to book cars through? (vs. using expedia or something along those lines). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!