I'm traveling to London and Paris end of this month for a wedding and have been advised by friends, its best to rent a car to head to our wedding 90 minutes outside of Paris. There is a tighter schedule on the wedding day with a 1pm ceremony in the city of Paris and 5pm reception which is 90 minutes outside of Paris (relatively easy direct travel). Car rental appears to be the best option.
1) I'm from NYC and have driven there my entire life, do you think I can handle driving in Paris given my experience here?
2) Where would you recommend renting a car? I need automatic transmission.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 17 Prague
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Milan private guide
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...