I'm traveling to London and Paris end of this month for a wedding and have been advised by friends, its best to rent a car to head to our wedding 90 minutes outside of Paris. There is a tighter schedule on the wedding day with a 1pm ceremony in the city of Paris and 5pm reception which is 90 minutes outside of Paris (relatively easy direct travel). Car rental appears to be the best option.
1) I'm from NYC and have driven there my entire life, do you think I can handle driving in Paris given my experience here?
2) Where would you recommend renting a car? I need automatic transmission.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit