I'm traveling to London and Paris end of this month for a wedding and have been advised by friends, its best to rent a car to head to our wedding 90 minutes outside of Paris. There is a tighter schedule on the wedding day with a 1pm ceremony in the city of Paris and 5pm reception which is 90 minutes outside of Paris (relatively easy direct travel). Car rental appears to be the best option.
1) I'm from NYC and have driven there my entire life, do you think I can handle driving in Paris given my experience here?
2) Where would you recommend renting a car? I need automatic transmission.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 When to Visit Scotland
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Sicily
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy