I want to rent a car in Orvieto, but called AutoEurope and Kemwel and they both said that they don't have a location there. From other postings, it looks like there is a Hertz and Avis location.
Has anyone had any experience renting directly from the car company and should I get full insurance coverage?
I felt more comfortable through AutoEurope, but that is not a possibility.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 Scotland Highlands Help
- 11 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 15 Berlin, germany
- 16 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 17 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 18 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns