I want to rent a car in Orvieto, but called AutoEurope and Kemwel and they both said that they don't have a location there. From other postings, it looks like there is a Hertz and Avis location.
Has anyone had any experience renting directly from the car company and should I get full insurance coverage?
I felt more comfortable through AutoEurope, but that is not a possibility.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tarbet scotland
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 Most memorable European moments
- 6 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 7 Travel plan help in Germany
- 8 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 9 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 10 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 13 Rome For 2 days
- 14 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Rhine River
- 24 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.