I want to rent a car in Orvieto, but called AutoEurope and Kemwel and they both said that they don't have a location there. From other postings, it looks like there is a Hertz and Avis location.
Has anyone had any experience renting directly from the car company and should I get full insurance coverage?
I felt more comfortable through AutoEurope, but that is not a possibility.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 10 Train Through Spain
- 11 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Italy June 6-16
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 hill of crosses
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 25 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice