I want to rent a car in Orvieto, but called AutoEurope and Kemwel and they both said that they don't have a location there. From other postings, it looks like there is a Hertz and Avis location.
Has anyone had any experience renting directly from the car company and should I get full insurance coverage?
I felt more comfortable through AutoEurope, but that is not a possibility.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Things to do in Montpellier
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 3 week trip with children
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 French election
- 23 Leather goods in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017