My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Spain and Portugal in October, and are considering renting a car at the Malaga airport and driving to the Algarve in Portugal. I've read horror stories about some of the rental companies and would like some advice on a. who to use and b. is this a good idea, or should we just fly to Portugal and rent a car there? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Car Rental in Malaga, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 museum passes in Rome
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014