My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Spain and Portugal in October, and are considering renting a car at the Malaga airport and driving to the Algarve in Portugal. I've read horror stories about some of the rental companies and would like some advice on a. who to use and b. is this a good idea, or should we just fly to Portugal and rent a car there? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Car Rental in Malaga, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 2 month backpacking though europe
- 3 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 4 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 7 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik