My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Spain and Portugal in October, and are considering renting a car at the Malaga airport and driving to the Algarve in Portugal. I've read horror stories about some of the rental companies and would like some advice on a. who to use and b. is this a good idea, or should we just fly to Portugal and rent a car there? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Car Rental in Malaga, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 My itinerary for Greece
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer