My husband and I are planning a two-week trip to Spain and Portugal in October, and are considering renting a car at the Malaga airport and driving to the Algarve in Portugal. I've read horror stories about some of the rental companies and would like some advice on a. who to use and b. is this a good idea, or should we just fly to Portugal and rent a car there? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Car Rental in Malaga, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice