We will be in Iceland in two weeks and we will be flying up to Akuyeri and then renting a car for 8 days. We will eventually make our way down to Keflavik to drop off the car. Does anyone have any tips for where we can get the cheapest (understanding that nothing is really cheap!) car rental?
Car rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 museum passes in Rome
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Lavender Fields
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Munich
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please