We will be in Iceland in two weeks and we will be flying up to Akuyeri and then renting a car for 8 days. We will eventually make our way down to Keflavik to drop off the car. Does anyone have any tips for where we can get the cheapest (understanding that nothing is really cheap!) car rental?
Car rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 12 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 13 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 14 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 England sites not to miss
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Casual men's dress in Paris