Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 England/EPL family vacation
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 11 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Authentic czech food
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 20 Italy - unusually so
- 21 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 22 About cars in Austria
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?