Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 8 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Europe in winter
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 16 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 17 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 18 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 22 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Two Days in Prague
- 25 Alterations to night trains routes