Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Car Rental in Iceland
- 8 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 9 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 10 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Italy food budget
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Family trip to France with kids
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 A week in spain
- 21 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 22 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 25 Advice on Romania Itinerary