Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 25 Ireland in a week