Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Tell me about Manchester
- 10 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 13 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 14 Now for the Venice hotel
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 17 Spain vacation help
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 South of Switzerland
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 A Week in Spain
- 25 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit