Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 3 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 8 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 19 Escher Museum The Hague
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 22 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted