Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 for 1 tickets
- 2 Carinthia
- 3 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 15 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 Southwestern England
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 20 London/Help
- 21 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 22 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 23 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 24 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?