Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 15 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 16 Amsterday > Bruges
- 17 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 18 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 21 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 24 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 25 Passport stamp in the UK