Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 5 La Sagrada Familia
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Do I need train tix in advance
- 12 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 17 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London