Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 2 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich