Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Eating in University cafeterias
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 7 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 14 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Tour Group Operators
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 20 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Theater in London
- 23 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 24 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)