Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 Hotel in Lisbon
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 5 Where to stay in Prague?
- 6 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 9 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 10 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 11 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 12 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 13 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 14 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 15 Positano in high season???
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 18 Tyrol - need general help
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 21 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 24 Greece and Turkey
- 25 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area