Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 10 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 11 Venice, just arrived
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 What Bus/buses
- 16 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 17 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 25 Car vs Train in Switzerland