Going to Iceland in July. I need to rent a car for just two days. Would like to pick up donwtown and return at the international airport. Car rentals are high in Iceland. Anyone suggest where to rent from?
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two