We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 4 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 5 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 10 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 11 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 12 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 13 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 16 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 17 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 21 Dublin to Cashel
- 22 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains