We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 5 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 8 Wines charted by flavor
- 9 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 10 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 11 at what point should one get health insurance
- 12 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 4 Months in Europe
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 Milan at the end of September
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Tipping in the UK