We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??