We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 2 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 3 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 NT in devon and cornwall
- 6 Venice - things to do?
- 7 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 8 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 9 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 10 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 11 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 12 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 13 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 14 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 15 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 16 Lyon Arrondissements
- 17 help and advice
- 18 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 19 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 24 Garmisch
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?