We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Arc de Triumph Question
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 10 Prague flea markets
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris