We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 3 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 7 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 8 Monet's Giverny
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 Cookware in France
- 11 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 12 apartment
- 13 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 Vaucluse Lavander
- 16 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 17 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 18 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 19 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 20 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 21 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 22 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 23 Ireland train system: first class??
- 24 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report