We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 2 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 7 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 17 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 18 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Tour Group Operators
- 21 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 22 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels