We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 21 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Italian language schools