We are going to Iceland over New Year's Eve for about 6 days. Is it worth it to rent a car? I know it is expensive and I think we could do better with tours or other transportation when there. Thanks!
Car Rental in Iceland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???