Reserved months ago an 8 passenger van at CDG in Paris. When we picked it up in mid-April, thought we had rented from Rent a Wreck instead of Europcar. One headlight did not work, deep dents on both sides and front and back, car not cleaned inside or out, and one window held partially closed by a bungee cord. The car did run well though. When we sent a letter of complaint in early May upon return to the U.S. Europcar said they would respond within 5 days. We have sent a second e-mail and to date we have heard nothing from them. Would not recommend using this company.
Car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 6 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 17 things in Rhonda
- 18 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece