Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 3 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?