Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 3 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Holiday in Europe
- 12 student in denmark
- 13 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 Iceland in Feb
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Rome for a week
- 22 trip to Italy
- 23 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?