Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타짜카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 테크노카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 4 스타카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 5 썬시티카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 6 와와카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 7 월드카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 나이트팔라스사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 태양성카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 12 Prague itinerary advice
- 13 다모아카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 14 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 15 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?