Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 3 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 4 Positano Surprise
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 9 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 10 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 14 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 20 Clean up spam
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?