Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG international flight
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 4 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Gelato course in Rome?
- 10 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 11 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 5 Day itinerary
- 16 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 21 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?