Have been reading all the posts on car rental, and have just jumped on the Kemwel website to look for quotes for our time in Provence. However, it says that we need an international drivers license at pick up...is this correct? We're Australian, and only have our Aust license - do we need to get an international one to drive in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 2 Barcelona on budget
- 3 Advice for England and France travels?
- 4 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 5 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 9 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 13 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 14 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 15 Where to go in March??
- 16 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 17 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 22 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 25 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
Car Rental in France - International Drivers License needed?