We are a family of five that will be traveling from London to Fort Williams on the Caledonian Sleeper train. When we arrive we would like to rent a car or small van that is large enough for 5 and luggage to drive one way to Oban. We would need it for two nights and would prefer to leave it in Oban. From there we would like to take a bus or train to Edinburgh.
Can anyone suggest or give any advice on car rental agencies in Fort Williams or (alternatively) know of any private person with a van that we could hire to drive us and show us Ben Nevis and Glen Coe on the way to Oban?
We are traveling there next month.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?