I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 2 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 3 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 7 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 8 Emilia Romagna Region
- 9 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Provence planning
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 23 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 24 Voltage in UK and France
- 25 Snow Tires on rentals