I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Which travel plan?
- 6 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus