I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Nice Video about Poland
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!