I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 2 wk Europe Trip Advice