I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 3 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Taormina to Palermo
- 7 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 8 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 9 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 10 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 11 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 14 Taormina Sicily
- 15 Driving in Italy
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Italy dolomites
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Suggestion for travel memories
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 22 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 23 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 history museums or locations