I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 driving in france with kids
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 GuideAdvisor, beware!!