I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
- 1 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Best area to stay in Rome
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 6 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 7 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Russia visa denials
- 12 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Crete in April
- 19 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 20 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 25 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)