I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain tips beyond safety
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 American electrical gadgets
- 4 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 9 seven days in Portugal
- 10 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 1 week in Croatia
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?