I almost had an itineray finalized and then discovered how frustrating it is to rent a car in Czech Republic. We will take the train from Budapest to Czech. The areas that we want to visit are Prague, Cesky Krumlov,& Telc. I orginally thought we'd take the train from Budapest to Prague (spend 3 days) then rent a car and go to Telc and surrounding areas and then to CK.I think only Sixt offers a drop off at Cesk Budejovice. Then of course my next destination is Vienna so I would need to shuttle , train, or bus there. So, then I rethought this and possibly from Budapest we should take the train to Brno but there many of the dealers only have pickup at the (Sixt, Auto Europe), Avis) airport and Alamo at the Holiday Inn and Hertz at Millenium Cenre. Does anyone have any idea how far those areas are from the train station? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.
Car rental in Czech Republicc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 London visit
- 3 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Useful website for France
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 11 Italian cooking classes
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 SIM card for eastern europe
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid