I'm trying to rent a car for a week in Croatia - pick-up in Porec and drop-off in Dubrovnik. (Unfortunately we will need an automatic.) Also, we would like to add border crossings into Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Montenegro. I'm having a very hard time finding a company. Any suggestions or experience? Thanks!
Car Rental in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 2 Authentic czech food
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Decision time...
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 10 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Italy - unusually so
- 15 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 16 About cars in Austria
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 24 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss