I'm trying to rent a car for a week in Croatia - pick-up in Porec and drop-off in Dubrovnik. (Unfortunately we will need an automatic.) Also, we would like to add border crossings into Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Montenegro. I'm having a very hard time finding a company. Any suggestions or experience? Thanks!
Car Rental in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 3 going to italy
- 4 where to stay in Germany
- 5 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Ayasofya Hotel
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag