We are traveling from Budapest to Brno by train next May. I would like to rent a car in Brno and drop it off in Prague at the airport. Can this be done?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Athens
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing