We are traveling from Budapest to Brno by train next May. I would like to rent a car in Brno and drop it off in Prague at the airport. Can this be done?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 5 base in brussels
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 celticmoon, a quick question
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 What fresh hell is this?
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Which Train Station in Venice