My husband and I are going to France in two weeks. We are considering purchasing a Garmin prior to going but are wondering if it is just as easy getting a GPS on our rental car. Also, do you have any recommendations on which Garmin to buy? There are so many versions with a wide range in price. We would like the must haves or other features that would be helpful without buying all the bells and whistles, if we go the Garmin route. Thanks!
Car rental GPS vs buying Garmin
- 1 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 2 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Connection in Newark EWR
- 6 Refining London and Scotland
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 Apartment location
- 10 portugal
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Edinburgh
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary