My husband and I are going to France in two weeks. We are considering purchasing a Garmin prior to going but are wondering if it is just as easy getting a GPS on our rental car. Also, do you have any recommendations on which Garmin to buy? There are so many versions with a wide range in price. We would like the must haves or other features that would be helpful without buying all the bells and whistles, if we go the Garmin route. Thanks!
Car rental GPS vs buying Garmin
- 1 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 2 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 3 Istanbul Hotels
- 4 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 5 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 6 General questions about Sicily
- 7 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 10 Zee Best
- 11 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 12 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 13 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 14 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 15 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 16 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 17 What to Give to Host Family
- 18 Rome apartment
- 19 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 20 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 21 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Paros or Naxos?
- 24 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 25 Turin/Torino and surrounding area