My husband and I are going to France in two weeks. We are considering purchasing a Garmin prior to going but are wondering if it is just as easy getting a GPS on our rental car. Also, do you have any recommendations on which Garmin to buy? There are so many versions with a wide range in price. We would like the must haves or other features that would be helpful without buying all the bells and whistles, if we go the Garmin route. Thanks!
Car rental GPS vs buying Garmin
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Nice
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE