Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Random Rome Questions
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 4 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 5 Travelling to France
- 6 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 Driving to Beaune
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 13 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 18 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Trip Insurance
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 23 Newgrange
- 24 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 25 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains