Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 3 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 4 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 5 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 rail pass
- 9 Scotland and northern England
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 17 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 18 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 19 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 20 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?