Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 12 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 17 Ireland Southwest
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 21 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 22 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France