Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Fabulous Palermo
- 10 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 11 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Portugal in January
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 20 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday