Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany