Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 4 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 5 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 6 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 7 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 8 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 14 Slovenia itinerary
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 17 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 18 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Is Capri overrated?
- 21 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 22 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 23 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 5 day Madrid itinerary help