Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 My notes on Greece 101
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres