Our plan right now is to fly into Geneva, rent a car (we need an Automatic) at the airport and drive to Annecy where we are staying 3 nights, and exploring that area. Then we will return the car to Geneva and take the TGV to Paris. Is this the easiest/best/cheapest way to do it? I understand you can rent a car from either France or Switzerland at the Geneva airport, but if we rent from France there are Swiss roads we can't drive on. Please help...
Car rental Geneva to Annecy - what is best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Bregenz or Lindau
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Barcelona/Andalucia