I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마결과 ≪접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 4 Best of Norway
- 5 바둑이포커 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 10 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 11 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Place to stay
- 16 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 17 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 18 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 19 London advice
- 20 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 21 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Valencia, Spain