I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://testoriladvice.com/miracle-bust/
- 2 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 3 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 6 Lagos Walking Tour
- 7 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 8 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 12 Amsterdam Hotel
- 13 Euro 2016
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 25 Berlin and chocolate lovers