I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 K-Day
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 Skye to Edinburgh
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?