I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 성남룸싸롱 성남룸싸롱 #강남룸싸롱
- 2 서울룸싸롱✰implbo.com✰수원룸싸롱 수원룸싸롱 #서울룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Places of interest
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 Switzerland in November?
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Ireland travel passport question