I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 2 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 5 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 6 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 9 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 13 Where to stay in London
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Europe Destination with kids?
- 17 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 18 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 19 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 22 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes