I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 Prague on a budget...