I have heard that seniors over 70 can't rent a car in Europe. Friends traveling with us want to know.
Also heard that there is a required emergency pack that they require in Europe car rentals. Is this provided when we rent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 7 First Trip to Europe!
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 21 4 week trip Turkey
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report