How easy is it do drop a rental car at CDG? My son and I will be returning to CDG from a trip to Normandy. I am staying in D'Ermononville the night before which is close to Senlis- only about 15 minutes north of the airport. We will be arriving at the airport at about 6:30am. Should I expect much traffic? I don't speak French so what kind of signs will I be looking for?
car rental drop off at CDG
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 11 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 2 Week European Itinerary
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?