How easy is it do drop a rental car at CDG? My son and I will be returning to CDG from a trip to Normandy. I am staying in D'Ermononville the night before which is close to Senlis- only about 15 minutes north of the airport. We will be arriving at the airport at about 6:30am. Should I expect much traffic? I don't speak French so what kind of signs will I be looking for?
car rental drop off at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Mycenae Documentary
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Mont St Michel
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please